Terms and Conditions
Sell Cell Mobile is a business in the Telecoms industry that provides SIM cards, airtime, and data.
You agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement for as long as you use our Services. Please contact us to explain any clauses or definitions you do not understand. If you do not do this, we will assume that you have understood this Agreement. If we do not supply you with a service, the clauses regarding those services will not apply to you This Agreement records the terms and conditions on which we will supply our services to you.
SIM cards are provided to you only for your use of the Services. You may not use your SIM card for any other purpose. You may only use a SIM card provided by us or an authorized retailer specifically to you in order to access the services and may not use a SIM card provided by any other person without our knowledge and payment of membership fee.
By inserting your SIM into a device, you are requesting us to give you access to our services on the terms of this Agreement. If and when we accept your request, we will connect your SIM to our Services, which is when this Agreement will start. The agreement will continue indefinitely but may be cancelled by you or by us by giving one calendar month’s written notice. You, as an account holder are responsible for complying with the Agreement. Other things you are responsible for:
- All charges on your account;
- Ensuring that anyone who uses Services under your account or with your authorization complies with the Agreement;
- Ensuring that others will not gain unauthorized access ln your account and your Services Including protecting the security of any usernames or passwords relating to your account;
- Ensuring that any information you have provided to us is up to date and accurate, and to let us know if it changes.
Sell Cell Mobile shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal Information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Delivery of Products and SIM cards
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and delivery confirmed by way postal services. You must accept delivery of any Products yourself and provide your ID when collecting the package. If you wish to return a Product, please contact Customer Services. Additional terms and conditions apply to the return of Products and you may be liable for a fee. Any SIM that we provide to you is our property and must be returned at demand. If your SIM is lost stolen or destroyed, you must immediately ask us to block the SIM. You are liable for all costs incurred until we lock the SIM, if you request a replacement SIM, you will have to pay a replacement fee. This Agreement does not come to an end if your SIM Card is lost, stolen or destroyed and you agree that you are liable to continue paying the Monthly Subscription unless we are notified of the cancellation in writing.
Export restriction (Optional)
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
We charge you for your use of the Service once your SIM is activated on the Network. We charge you for data and content at our then current rates. You must pay all taxes, Including VAT, associated with the Services which we provided to you. If you do not pay to us all charges in full and on time, you are in breach of this Agreement and we may suspend or stop you from using some or all of our Services until the Charges are paid in full. Monthly subscription fee debit order provides access to our services for one calendar month.
By the act of registering and paying the membership fee of R199 p/m, you agree to purchase airtime in terms of the offering on Sell Cell Mobile website. All marketing information, commands, know-how, technical information, discounts, commissions and costs contained in the Website form part of the operating system of the Vendor and are subject to change at the sole discretion.
- Your own bank card must be used upon registration as the R199 debit order of the monthly subscription fee will be charged to that bank card.
- All transactions on the website are done electronically via PayFast and Sell Cell Mobile does not accept cash at all.
- Sell Cell Mobile does not refund any processed payments in respect of purchases made on the website
- The airtime is only available at the quoted prices to South African clients who pay via Payfast
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Sell Cell Mobile is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Sell Cell Mobile will refund the client in full within 7 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 0 % administration fee.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards. Payments are to be done on the website only.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Sell Cell Mobile via PayFast (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayFast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Sell Cell Mobile separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayFast’s secure site. For more detail on PayFast refer to www.payfast.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Sell Cell Mobile takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- If The R199 subscription fee remains unpaid
Reactivation will require you to make a payment of the R199 subscription fee.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Sell Cell Mobile chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
09 Gregory Place, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Durban, Brighton Beach, 4052
Sell Cell Mobile may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
In the event you change or deactivate your cell phone number, you will update your account information on the Sell Cell Mobile within 24 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Sell Cell Mobile, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the law of South Africa for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of South Africa will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, and unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Sell Cell Mobile. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Sell Cell Mobile
Indemnity and waiver
NO CLASS ACTIONS: You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, Class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed to the extent permitted in law, you indemnify us against any loss or (including ourselves) may suffer arising directly or indirectly from your breach of this Agreement. We rely on third-party providers to supply our Services and Products. You agree not to hold any of our third party providers to the extent permitted by Law) liable for damages losses costs or expense, whether direct, indirect or consequential arising from or in connection with any act, omission neglect or default of a third party provider, or us where this is a result of the third party providers action or omission neglect or default.
You warrant that you have the necessary rights and authority to enter into this Agreement and you indemnify us against any liability, claim, damage or loss that a third party may have to arise out of the Agreement if you do not have the necessary authority.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on and are not responsible for the result of their actions.
In the event that you breach this Agreement and remain in breach after 14 business days’ notice to remedy the breach, we have the right to (without limiting any other rights that we may have) enforce this Agreement, and/or terminate this Agreement and in either case claim from you damages which we suffer
You or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason on 14 business days. In addition to any other rights of termination we have in terms of the Agreement, we may terminate this Agreement if you become provisionally sequestrated, or liquidated or receiver or any other administrator is appointed to your business or assets, or an application for this made or if you enter into any arrangement or composition with your creditors including any act of insolvency as this term is defined in the law, or if a resolution is passed to wind up your business or if our Network Operator partner no longer makes the Network available to us.
- Sell Cell Mobile Shopping client is defined as a person who has downloaded the Sell Cell Mobile APP and is paying the Sell Cell Mobile Subscription fee every month.
- ‘Cash Back’ vest as ∑ (Sigma Points) in your online profile & wallet.
- Your ∑ (Sigma Points) may be spent online as a 1:1 with ZAR (unless otherwise stated).
- When using ∑ as payment at participating ‘brick and mortar’ retailers the value of your ∑may be between 75c and 40c. The ∑ value will never be less than 40c.
- Your ‘Cash Back’ ∑that vested in your online wallet will never expire. You may only access and use your ∑as payment if your monthly fee as determined by Sell Cell Mobile is paid up to date.
- Only selected retailers may offer Sell Cell Mobile Shopping. Please enquire with Sell Cell Mobile if you are unsure.
- Debonairs Vouchers
7.a Only one voucher may be used per order.
7.b Vouchers are only redeemable online via the Debonairs APP or website.
7.c ∑ may be used to purchase Debonairs vouchers at a ratio of 1:1
7.d Please make sure that there is a Debonairs that can deliver to you.
- Pre-Paid Electricity Vouchers
8.a Pre-Paid electricity vouchers are purchased from a 3rd party vendor.
8.b You can only use ∑ to purchase electricity vouchers
8.c Please check our list of municipalities to see if your area is covered.
- Taxify/Bolt Vouchers
9.a The free Aetas 2019 voucher is worth R150 and may only be used on your first ride. (new Taxify/Bolt clients only)
9.b Only one R20 discount voucher may be used per trip.
9.c Taxify/Bolt vouchers may only be purchased with ∑.
10.a We only sell airtime/data to Sell Cell Mobile clients
10.b You must have the Sell Cell Mobile provided SIM card in your device to purchase airtime/data
- Car Rental
11.a. Car Rentals are only available for collection at all major airports in SA.
11.b You must have a valid drivers licence
11.c You must have a credit card. Sell Cell Mobile does not supply you with the deposit that the rental company may ask
11.d Car rentals may only be paid with ∑.
- Delivery of goods including SIM cards
12.a Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
12.b Returns will be accepted and refunds will be done in accordance with the CPA.
- Porting of Cellphone numbers
13.a The porting process takes up to 72hrs excluding weekends and public holidays
13.b Ensure that all information is backed up as Sell Cell Mobile will not take any responsibility for information lost during the porting process
- Checkers/ Shoprite Vouchers
14.a Checkers/ Shoprite vouchers (the vouchers) are purchased from a Third-Party vendor.
14.b You can only use ∑ to purchase the vouchers.
14.c You must redeem your vouchers at the till when making a purchase.